Nitrous Oxide Systems Installed
Electronic (ECU) and Mechanical Engineering
Woolich Racing Tuned Products - USB Flash Interfaces and Harnesses for Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati and Yamaha Models
320HP Turbo Kits installed on the GEN II Suzuki Hayabusas. Kits are similar to picture
Your 1-Stop Shop for Performance Engineering for your Bike. JR Racing is the re-seller of Woolich Racing Tuned ECU Flashing products in South Africa, please feel free to contact us for more information.
All parts are covered by a supplier / manufacturer warranty.
We Supply and Install the following Performance Parts: High Compression Pistons, Vernier Cam Gears, Re-Profiled Camshafts to Yoshimura Specs. Engineering Work: Gas flowing of heads. Balance and Knife Edging of Crankshaft. Engine Rebuilds for Street and Drag Racing.
Gearbox / Transmission
Undercutting of Gears. Fitting of OEM, Performance and Aftermarket Clutches. Fault-finding and repair of Gearbox problems. Gearbox Rebuilds. Supply and fitment of OEM and Aftermarket Engine and Rear Wheel Sprockets. Supply and Install Specialty size Sprockets for Top End Racing.
Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
Fault-finding and Repair of Electronic Fuel Injection Systems. Replacement of Faulty Fuel Pumps, Pressure Regulators, & Fuel Injectors. Upgrading of Fuel Injectors and Fuel Pumps to match the fuel supply required for the increase in horsepower gains after Engine Modifications..
Engine Control Unit (ECU)
Editing of Neutral and Gear limiters. De-Restricting / Removal of Factory Set Restrictor (Top Speed Limiter). Modifying of Fuel and Ignition Maps. Reading and Resetting of Fault Codes (FI). Supply and Install Quick-shifters. Supply & Install Nitrous Oxide Systems from 40 to 150HP. All ECU Engineering is performed using Woolich Racing Tuned Product.
JR Racing is two guys with a passion for performance bikes, from Drag-bikes to your daily commuter. Building and maintaining drag bikes, we have had successful drag and top speed bikes, 1000cc drag-bikes winning at National Level Drag race events to Tuned and Modified Hayabusa's reaching in excess of 320km/h at recognised top speed events. Using Woolich Racing Tuned ECU Flashing products to achieve better results.
What Our Clients Say
JR Racing is a service related business where Mechanical and Electronic performance modifications are mastered. ECU flashing for your bikes' factory set limiters to be modified as well as Fuelling and Timing changes can be made within the ECU. All Mechanical engineering, from a simple gas flowed head to full motor performance build is done in house with parts flown in as needed to maintain the highest level of quality to our customers. "Their level of knowledge, mechanically and electronically / software is of the highest, what they don't know or are not sure of, they find out and inform you. A must for anybody that wants to be in the fastest lane!" - Leon Grobbelaar 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (400HP "on NOS")
Performance Packages - Mechanical and NOS/Turbo
1) Disable/Remove Top Speed Limiter (De-restrict ECU)
2) Adjust Gear Rev Limiter (Increase Rev Limiter in Gear)
3) Enable Hard Cut Fuel Limiter
4) Read and Reset all Fault Codes (FI)
5) Disable the EXCA/EXVA Exhaust Valve Fault Code (FI)
And many more features available, model specific.
ECU / Electronic Engineering:
1) Disable Fault Code (FI) for Aftermarket Steering Damper and Exhaust
2) Enable Quick-shifter options (Model Dependent)
3) Tune Fuelling and Ignition maps required with Mechanical Upgrade below
1) Supply and install Re-Profiled OEM Cams to Yoshimura Specs
2) Supply and install Vernier Adjustable Gears
3) Degreeing of Cams.
4) Gas Flowing of Head
5) Supply and Install High Compression Pistons, Skimming of Cylinder Head
ECU / Electronic Engineering:
1) Tune Secondary Throttle Plates to increase mid-range power
2) Enable Launch Control (2 Step limiter)
3) Tune Fuelling and Ignition maps needed With Mechanical option below
4) Supply and install Turbo kits from 300HP and up
5) Enable Map switching for NOS use
6) Supply and Install 40 HP to 150HP NOS kits
1) All above Mechanical Upgrades in Option 2
2) Knife Edging and Balancing of Crankshaft
4) Replacement of Engine Studs with Aftermarket Studs for increased Reliability.